We don’t sell your personal information, but we still have to tell you what we collect from you and how we use it.
We may update this policy from time to time. Your continued use of this site indicates your agreement to the updated terms. If you use the N3xtSkill services through your organization’s subscription, please ask your organization’s administrator for information about how we process your personal information.
What Personal Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
We collect specific types of personal information directly from you.
Depending on how you interact with our website, we may collect the following personal information about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data, which may include first name, last name, title.
- Contact Data, which may include delivery/service address, email address, and phone numbers.
- Profile Data, which may include username and password, purchases or orders made by you, customer service requests, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses; and preferences in receiving marketing and non-marketing communications from us.
- Financial Data, which includes payment card details.
- Transaction Data, which includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Website Technical Data, which includes the following information if you use our online portal and services: Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and the ways in which you use or interact with our online portal and services.
- Customer Technical Data, which includes data about throughput delivered to you over time, service connectivity, latency, quality metrics and location.
With Whom Do We Share Personal Information?
We do not sell your personal information, but we may share your personal information with the following categories of people:
- Our Service Providers: We may share your personal information with our affiliates and service providers for the purposes we outline above. For example, we may rely on service providers to host and maintain our online services, perform backup and storage services, process payments, transmit communications, and perform analytics services. Our service providers are currently located and process personal information in United States and the United Kingdom
- Government Agencies, Regulators and Professional Advisors: Where required by applicable law, we may also need to transfer your personal information to government agencies and regulators (e.g., tax authorities, courts, and government authorities).
- Organizations Involved in Business Transfers: If we sell, merge or reorganize our company, we expect that the personal information that we have collected will be transferred to the surviving or acquiring entity in accordance with applicable law.
- As a N3xtSkill services customer, you may share information with third parties (for example, when you send an email or communicate with a third-party website). In this context, we are not sharing personal information; you are using our service to share data and we are merely connecting you to the Internet.
Your Privacy Rights
We implement technological, physical and administrative procedures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information. We encrypt information sent via the N3xtSkill services to and from your N3xtSkill.com browser or API calls. Although we endeavour to keep information secure, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information. We maintain procedures to deal with any suspected breach of personal information, and we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How Do We Protect Personal Information?
You may have legal rights to access, update, or erase certain personal information that we have about you, or restrict or object to how we use it. If you have such rights and you make a legitimate request, we will do what you request. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below. For your security, we may need to request specific information from you to help us make sure the request is coming from you and not someone who has no right to receive it.
Postal Mail: Skillbanc.com, Inc. 11710 Plaza America Dr Ste 200 Reston, VA 20190